Here it is folks…the debut of The Hoop Scoop: A Daily Recap of all the NBA Happenings.
Top 5 of the Night
- Russell Westbrook: 28 points, 11 rebounds and 5 assists
- Kevin Durant: 28 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 blocks
- Raymond Felton: 2o points, 10 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals
- Derrick Rose: 24 points, 14 assists, 1 rebound and 1 steal
- Toney Douglass: 30 points, 1 rebound, 4 assists and 4 steals
Fantasy Stud(s) of the Night
In addition to the Top 5 of the Night, we will feature a fantasy stud who fills up all of the categories of the stat sheet.
While they did not score a ton of points, Marcus Camby and Joakim Noah filled up all other areas of the stat sheet. Here are their lines:
- Marcus Camby: 13 points, 12 rebounds, 4 offensive rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block.
- Joakim Noah: 12 points, 13 rebounds, 3 offensive rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.
Dunk of the Night
Derrick Rose absolutely explodes and throws down a two-handed jam on Gallinari and the Knicks.
Deadbeat of the Day
Keith Bogans – 4 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and 1 block. As a starter, who played 25 minutes last night, you need to produce or you will no longer be a starter. Keith Bogans may no longer be a starter, especially with Ronnie Brewer and Kyle Korver breathing down his neck. Step it up buddy.
Hilarious Pic of the Day
This could also be labeled, “Awkward Moments on the Court”. This one features Kobe Bryant and Brian Cook celebrating a little more than normal after a made bucket.
Well there it is folks, the first edition of The Hoop Scoop. Hoopstopia.com is always evolving and we appreciate your input and comments to help us improve. If there is something that we completely screwed up on – call us out on it. If you think we are missing something – let us know. You can even let us know if we did something right.